2011年9月28日星期三

Week5_input-output

Input and output are the essential parts of technology field. Those input devices and output devices are being parts of our normal life nowadays. We use keyboard to enter data and all kinds of information on computers and internet. Whenever we travel around, camera records the happiness and the beautiful view we see. On the web, we can view and print news, articles, and email messages. We can also download our favorite songs and video online. Input and output make our life more convenient and colorful.

For my coupon company, the basic equiments are all kinds of input and output devices. With input devices, I can record my clients information and business process on my computer. Specifically for my coupon company, I will provide my customers more convenient way to get their coupon. Instead of the paper coupon which may be easy to be forgot or lost, I will create every piece of coupon information as QR code. So my customers can just download the QR code from my company website and carry it to any store for shopping. This also will be part of my strategy to attract more customers

As we can see, the input and output technology help us to do so many things in our daily life. Everyone cannot live with out these two. My company will use them as the basic equipments to make our best to serve more custormers.

1 条评论:

  1. Overall you have some great ideas about different inputs and outputs, but I would like to see you expand here. In terms of inputs, coupons could be delivered through the site through scanners, photographs, etc. I like the idea of being able to download a QR code, but I think you should also offer the option to print the coupon, e-mail it, give it as a gift, etc. Great job!

    回复删除