2011年9月16日星期五

Week3_Spreadsheet Essentials

A spreadsheet (or spreadsheet program) is software that permits numerical data to be used and to perform automatic calculations on numbers contained in a table. The spreadsheet is a multi-use tool that works as well for secretarial activities that involve organising large quantities of data, as at the strategic and decisional level by creating graphical representation of synthesised information. In the real world, spreadsheets are widely used by all kinds of companies. They are recongnized as essential tools.

When I start to organize my coupon websit, spreadsheets are useful tools for me to organize and record my data information. For example, when i start my company, i have to do some research to find what kinds of coupon are needed for most of my customers. I will use the excel sheet to record those research data and use the function on excel sheet to make a graph in order to compare all kinds of coupon are needed by SU students. After that, i will have a clear decision to make.

Moreover, i will do my budget on excel sheet as well. The spreadsheet will be one of my essential tools to run my company.

1 条评论:

  1. This is definitely a good idea to organize your idea into categories and to make sure of who and what there interests are. I think excel can help you in many ways to be more clear on what students want discounts on.

    回复删除