2011年9月10日星期六

Week2-social media

My general entrepreneurship idea is to run a collecting coupon websit for SU students who need coupon. As we all know, a lots of students have living budget so that they want to purchase their food or somethings else with coupon in order to save money. I would like to be a coupon collector to provide coupon information to SU students. My purpose is to make students's live more convenient.

Social media is a really important part for my job. I will use all kind of media tools to collect coupon information, such as facebook, twitter, and so on. It is a easy and reliable way for me to do this job. Especially, i can follow SU campus twitter and get the bookstore or other campus stores' coupon information whenever i check my twitter or facebook.

On the hand, my clients will contact me by social media. We can talk on twitter or MSN. They will tell me what kinds of coupon they want recently and i will collect those kinds of coupon by searching internet. Basically, social media is the role to connect me and my clients.

Social media is vital for my business.

3 条评论:

  1. Sorting through coupons is always a challenge. I know that i personally don't use them because i can never keep them straight and i always seem to have one that is expired. You might want to look into a system that would deliver the coupons directly to a phone so that i don't have to worry about printing them out.

    回复删除
  2. This sounds like it can be useful for students living off campus. Maybe having an option by entering in their ID numbers on the website so that it knows you are a syracuse student can be helpful.

    回复删除
  3. It's great idea! A website that provide all kinds of coupons is definitely useful for students! especial the ones who shop alot. However, I think you would need a team to run your business!and its little confusing about how will you make money out of this business. :) Overall its a great idea! One thin g i would suggest is that, instead of doing everything by yourself, you can provide a platform for students to share their information about new coupons.

    回复删除