2011年10月15日星期六

Week7-OS&Colors

The operation system is a set of programs containing instructions that work together to coordinate all the activities among computer hardware resources. Operation systerm (OS) provides a user interface that controls how you enter data and instructions and how information is displayed on the screen. Moreover OS manages all kinds of programs and memory, controls the network, administers security, and so on. It is the virtual part of computer.

Especially for information data based company like my coupon collecting company, OS is the basic tool for us to organize data information online and store our company's working process as well.

In order to design my company's logo by myself, I will have to know the digital colors and HSB model. HSB model is about hue, saturation, and brightness. According to the HSB model, i will know how to fix the logo picture with certain requirement. With the knowledge of hexadecimal color, I can try as many different colors as I want. Making company's logo by myself with these knowledge will be a economical way for my company.

1 条评论:

  1. XiaoPei, I think your opinion and idea is very interesting on this blog, because you are running a coupon collecint company, it is true that you have to design your productions as colorful as you can. Because of this important point you have to know what HSB model is you have to be familiar with it. Hopefullly, you can run your company very smoothly.

    Yazhu Tian

    回复删除